Hours After Meeting Obama, Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies
mike
2012-07-06 20:43:26 UTC
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-restaurant-owner-dies_648200.html

The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Barack Obama stopped
for breakfast this morning died, apparently of a heart attack, shortly
after meeting him.

Josephine “Ann” Harris, 70, of Copley Township, was taken by ambulance
to Akron General Medical Center after complaining of fatigue and a
tingling feeling. She was pronounced dead at 11:18 a.m., according to
the Summit County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Harris, just a few hours before, had the honor of meeting — and hugging
— Obama when he stopped at her family’s restaurant, Ann’s Place, on
South Hawkins Avenue for breakfast. ...

Obama stopped in Ann’s Place for breakfast about 8:30 a.m. Harris was
ecstatic about his visit when a Beacon Journal reporter spoke to her
shortly afterward.

--------------

Not so excited anymore, poor old lady.

I wonder if that was the same tingling sensation felt by the MSNBC hack.
CW
And you wonder why people fart in your vicinity....
groundhog
2012-07-06 22:07:58 UTC
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-rest
au
Post by CW
Post by mike
rant-owner-dies_648200.html
--------------
Post by CW
And you wonder why people fart in your vicinity....

"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace

groundhog mobile

Skeezix LaRocca
2012-07-06 22:21:31 UTC
Post by groundhog
"I fart in your general direction!"
Best movie ever !
--
Dr. Skeezix LaRocca, D.B. (Doctor Of Buffoonery)
Registered Linux Novice & Abuser #526706
No appointment needed
Tommy
2012-07-07 20:55:48 UTC
Post by mike
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-rest
au
Post by mike
rant-owner-dies_648200.html
"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace
mgh
Hey that wasa a great way of insulting the French under Boneparte way back
when :-)

Cheers
Tommy
Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
2012-07-07 22:11:24 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by mike
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-rest
au
Post by mike
rant-owner-dies_648200.html
"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace
mgh
Hey that wasa a great way of insulting the French under Boneparte way back
when :-)
Cheers
Tommy
Q; How does a Frenchman hold his liquor?
A: by the ears...

http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_complete_list_of_french_jokes.asp

http://goo.gl/lwXZC

~
peace
mgh

http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_french_victories.asp

;)

Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
2012-07-07 22:11:58 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by mike
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-rest
au
Post by mike
rant-owner-dies_648200.html
"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace
mgh
Hey that wasa a great way of insulting the French under Boneparte way back
when :-)
Cheers
Tommy
Q; How does a Frenchman hold his liquor?
A: by the ears...

2012-07-07 22:28:00 UTC
Post by Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
Post by Tommy
Post by mike
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-rest
au
Post by mike
rant-owner-dies_648200.html
"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace
mgh
Hey that wasa a great way of insulting the French under Boneparte way back
when :-)
Cheers
Tommy
Q; How does a Frenchman hold his liquor?
A: by the ears...
http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_complete_list_of_french_jokes.asp
http://goo.gl/lwXZC
~
peace
mgh
http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_french_victories.asp
;)
Ooops.
Double posted due to interferiance on new kitnet connection ...

:)

~
peace
mgh

Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
2012-07-07 22:30:29 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by mike
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/hours-after-meeting-obama-ohio-rest
au
Post by mike
rant-owner-dies_648200.html
"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace
mgh
Hey that wasa a great way of insulting the French under Boneparte way back
when :-)
Cheers
Tommy
Q; How does a Frenchman hold his liquor?
A: by the ears...
http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_complete_list_of_french_jokes.asp
http://goo.gl/lwXZC
~
peace
mgh
http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_french_victories.asp
;)
Ooops.
Double posted due to interferiance on new kitnet connection ...
http://www.mikehammett.com/images/mgh/kitnet.jpg
:)
~
peace
mgh
Damn! I really do spell creatively!

"interference"

Oh boy.

~
peace
mgh

JimB
2012-07-08 00:13:51 UTC
Post by Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
Ooops.
Double posted due to interferiance on new kitnet connection ...
http://www.mikehammett.com/images/mgh/kitnet.jpg
:)
The software company that fired-off 20 minutes of fireworks in 30
seconds for San Diego blamed the cat..... er, a virus on their technical
difficulties ;-)
--
JimB
Linux user#495581
groundhog
2012-07-08 06:38:13 UTC
On 7/7/2012 6:28 PM, Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
Post by Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
Ooops.
Double posted due to interferiance on new kitnet connection ...
http://www.mikehammett.com/images/mgh/kitnet.jpg
:)
The software company that fired-off 20 minutes of fireworks in 30
seconds for San Diego blamed the cat..... er, a virus on their
technical
difficulties ;-)
--
JimB
Linux user#495581
I understand their plight.
--
~
peace

groundhog mobile

Hank
2012-07-08 18:41:20 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by groundhog
"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace
mgh
Hey that wasa a great way of insulting the French under Boneparte way back
when :-)
Cheers
Tommy
http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_french_victories.asp
Hmmm. One of the more worthwhile links posted in a Usenet article. I
had to swap out my keyboard after seeing it (coffee and keyboards
don't mix).

Back when I was a teenager, before untertaking an educational on-site
inspection of war-torn Yurp which would include some doses of
Metropolitan France I was solemnly advised that:

Should I encounter a zealous grenouille touting up "La Gloire de la
Belle France," it would be advisable not to ask on what weekend that
occurred.

Hank
groundhog
2012-07-12 17:27:01 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 18:41:20 +0000 (UTC),
Post by Tommy
Post by groundhog
"I fart in your general direction!"
--
~
peace
mgh
Hey that wasa a great way of insulting the French under
Boneparte way back
Post by Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
Post by Tommy
when :-)
Cheers
Tommy
http://www.strategypage.com/humor/articles/military_humor_french_victo
ries.asp
Post by Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
Hmmm. One of the more worthwhile links posted in a Usenet article.
Post by Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
had to swap out my keyboard after seeing it (coffee and keyboards
don't mix).
Back when I was a teenager, before untertaking an educational
on-site
Post by Crosseyed And Painless - Big Bear Bad Ass
inspection of war-torn Yurp which would include some doses of
Should I encounter a zealous grenouille touting up "La Gloire de la
Belle France," it would be advisable not to ask on what weekend that
occurred.
Hank
I was with a bilingual friend yesterday. He's teaching his 1 year old
to speak french. Almost brought up the standard french it's noted
above. . . But thought better.
--
~
peace

groundhog mobile

Skeezix LaRocca
2012-07-06 22:24:02 UTC
Post by CW
And you wonder why people fart in your vicinity....
'Ol Mike....He sure sets himself up for more ridicule.

He must love the abuse...He should get a job at the carnival where he
sticks his head through a whole in the canvas & folks throw pies at him.
No appointment needed
Chronocidal Charlie
2012-07-06 22:34:16 UTC
Post by Skeezix LaRocca
Post by CW
And you wonder why people fart in your vicinity....
'Ol Mike....He sure sets himself up for more ridicule.
He must love the abuse...He should get a job at the carnival where he
sticks his head through a whole in the canvas & folks throw pies at him.
Shame on you Ski. Insinuating lil mike is an air head. BTW, your choice
of words and grasp of the meaning of the ones chosen is atrocious.

Shouldn't your abusive remark above have been crafted as "...the whole
of the..." rather than "...a whole in the..."

Or sumpin like thet?

CC
Skeezix LaRocca
2012-07-07 01:09:22 UTC
Post by Chronocidal Charlie
Shame on you Ski. Insinuating lil mike is an air head. BTW, your choice
of words and grasp of the meaning of the ones chosen is atrocious.
Shouldn't your abusive remark above have been crafted as "...the whole
of the..." rather than "...a whole in the..."
Or sumpin like thet?
CC
Yer right Charlie....If I'd have got my Doctorate in English, rather
than Buffoonery, I'd prolly get taken a bit more seriously. :)
No appointment needed
Jimbo
2012-07-06 23:34:40 UTC
Obama sure is a lady killer!
Jon
2012-07-07 04:48:20 UTC
People die of happy stress as well as painful stress. I think that's what
happened, unless Obama was laced with a pathogen for which only he was given
the antidote, so everyone who touched him died. That would be an unusual
campaign strategy, also one that makes no sense.
do drugs and drink
2012-07-08 02:58:07 UTC
[...]
Should have cut the piece of shit up into little pieces. Bring the
mother fucking war home