The difference between me and Trump
banjo Jon
2024-04-09 02:40:21 UTC
The difference between me and Trump is simple. The willpower of Trump
is a wet noodle and the willpower of my God is a rod of iron.

I have forgiven my qualifier, put them in the past, accept that I've
been defeated and have moved on. I've done this with the strength and
determination of a rod of iron.

Trump, on the other hand, has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old,
has no handle on his obsessions and can't overcome his addiction. He is
addicted to stirring the pot and exalting his ego by reading and
watching the news about it. He can't stop himself. He is powerless.
He's obsessed with himself and his fake polls.

But for the grace of God, there go I. God has a will of iron and
continues to avenge me of Trump from all angles, and even if he becomes
President again, God will continue to chasten him, defeat his ego and
cause him major problems. That's my belief and that's my faith. God
hears my prayer and God has avenged me and will continue to avenge me of
my adversary Donald John Trump.

What has the man of sin ever done to me? He's normalized his
hideousness, plans to end Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid and
breaks the law left and right and continues to get away with it.
Bob
2024-04-09 08:27:48 UTC
Post by banjo Jon
The difference between me and Trump is simple. The willpower of Trump
is a wet noodle and the willpower of my God is a rod of iron.
I have forgiven my qualifier, put them in the past, accept that I've
been defeated and have moved on.
Crikey, Jon
Are you sure the simplest difference between you and Trump couldn't be that
Trump takes his medication as prescribed?
--
Using Free PhoNews on Android