newsgrouper
Add Reply
badgolferman
2024-04-19 13:47:15 UTC
This is my test message from a new web-based newsgroup service. It uses eternal-september as its gateway and has access to every newsgroup on that server. You have to register to post, but can read messages as a guest.

https://cmacleod.me.uk/ng

I will forward the information to tedw and Rob D. in case they decide to try it out and come back. Could someone provide Rob's email address please? I clear my newsgroup messages older than 30 days.
Sharx335
2024-04-19 17:11:56 UTC
Thanks, Mike,for providing a practical,alternate access solution.
Bob
2024-04-19 23:41:07 UTC
https://dioceseoftulsa.org/people/rev-robert-dye
Using Free PhoNews on Android
badgolferman
2024-04-19 23:51:27 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by badgolferman
This is my test message from a new web-based newsgroup service. It
uses eternal-september as its gateway and has access to every
newsgroup on that server. You have to register to post, but can
read messages as a guest.
https://cmacleod.me.uk/ng
I will forward the information to tedw and Rob D. in case they
decide to try it out and come back. Could someone provide Rob's
email address please? I clear my newsgroup messages older than 30
days.
https://dioceseoftulsa.org/people/rev-robert-dye
Thank you for searching for him Bob, however I don't think it would be
appropriate for me to send a message to his work address as that could
be viewed as a form of stalking. I'm fairly certain earlier messages
from him in this newsgroup where he posted from Google Groups would
show his private email address and that's what I'm looking for.

tedw responded and said he would look into it when he gets the time.
Didn't sound too promising to me...
Ken P
2024-04-20 04:08:02 UTC
Post by badgolferman
Post by Bob
Post by badgolferman
[...]
This is the address Rob was using when he said goodbye.
I sent you a couple of emails with his address, one which I am not sure
he wants out here on Usenet.

Rob D. <***@gmail.com>
badgolferman
2024-04-20 11:20:15 UTC
Post by Ken P
Post by badgolferman
Post by Bob
Post by badgolferman
[...]
Thank you Ken! I have sent him an email with the information. Hopefully we
will see him and tedw return.
Charlie M. 1958
2024-04-21 14:01:26 UTC
Post by badgolferman
Post by Ken P
Post by badgolferman
Post by Bob
Post by badgolferman
[...]
I also saw this one:

***@gmail.com
badgolferman
I sent it to both of those addresses. He has not responded.
Pluted Pup
2024-04-28 19:36:05 UTC
Post by badgolferman
Post by Bob
[...]
Rob D seems too trendy to want to go back to
Usenet. I mean, Google has disavowed Usenet
making it ever more official that Usenet is
declasse. His topics seem to be only "current
events" as defined by the news media.
Post by badgolferman
tedw responded and said he would look into it when he gets the time.
Didn't sound too promising to me...
Ted's a Devil's Advocate. His views on sexuality, etc.,
is a Red Herring compared to his real status of
Pushing Alcohol To The Sober.

Beware The First Drink! is an age old slogan,
much to the denial of Ted.