old
badgolferman
2024-04-17 18:08:51 UTC
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.

My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Sharx335
2024-04-17 20:26:47 UTC
Post by badgolferman
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.
My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Fantasize on this: imagine a menage a trois with BOTH of them!!! Then do
the requisite Step 10.
Skeezix LaRocca
2024-04-17 20:30:54 UTC
Post by badgolferman
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.
My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Back when I was 40 and single, this super hot young girl about 20 walks
up to me all smiles, sits down and starts talking to me. I was
mesmerized, but was cautious, thinking what the hell does she want with me ?
After 10 minutes of chit chat she says, would you like to meet my mother
? You two would make a nice couple... Reality check.
--
We all do better when we all do better.

Paul Wellstone
Sharx335
Uh huh. Tell us the REST of the story!!!
Skeezix LaRocca
2024-04-20 16:28:20 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Post by Skeezix LaRocca
Post by badgolferman
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.
My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Back when I was 40 and single, this super hot young girl about 20
walks up to me all smiles, sits down and starts talking to me. I was
mesmerized, but was cautious, thinking what the hell does she want with me ?
After 10 minutes of chit chat she says, would you like to meet my
mother ? You two would make a nice couple... Reality check.
Uh huh. Tell us the REST of the story!!!
Well, I'll be kind and say the mother was not in the same league as the
daughter.
--
We all do better when we all do better.

Paul Wellstone
Sharx335
2024-04-20 16:52:03 UTC
Post by Skeezix LaRocca
Post by Sharx335
Post by Skeezix LaRocca
Post by badgolferman
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.
My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Back when I was 40 and single, this super hot young girl about 20
walks up to me all smiles, sits down and starts talking to me. I was
mesmerized, but was cautious, thinking what the hell does she want with me ?
After 10 minutes of chit chat she says, would you like to meet my
mother ? You two would make a nice couple... Reality check.
Uh huh. Tell us the REST of the story!!!
Well, I'll be kind and say the mother was not in the same league as the
daughter.
BUT, any port in a storm, eh? (if one was still thinking with the little
head).

Charlie M. 1958
2024-04-18 20:37:12 UTC
Post by badgolferman
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.
My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Every fall semester when kids were moving into the dorms I'd find myself
checking out the mothers. Eventually it dawned on me that even with the
mothers I'd be robbing the cradle!
Bob
2024-04-18 20:55:15 UTC
Post by Charlie M. 1958
Post by badgolferman
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.
My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Every fall semester when kids were moving into the dorms I'd find myself
checking out the mothers. Eventually it dawned on me that even with the
mothers I'd be robbing the cradle!
:-)
My first thought in this thread was, "How long will it be before young Mikey
wonders what the grandmother looks like?"
Using Free PhoNews on Android
Sharx335
2024-04-19 04:33:02 UTC
Post by Bob
Post by Charlie M. 1958
Post by badgolferman
Ok, it's official. I'm getting old. The other day I was walking back to my
car from the grocery store. Coming into the store was this smoking hot 19,
maybe 20 year old, blonde. I mean she was hot.
My thought? "I wonder what her mother looks like."
Every fall semester when kids were moving into the dorms I'd find
myself checking out the mothers. Eventually it dawned on me that even
with the mothers I'd be robbing the cradle!
:-)
My first thought in this thread was, "How long will it be before young Mikey
wonders what the grandmother looks like?"
Ah, c'mon Bob....you never thought with the little head more than the
big head?