Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene, murderess
Add Reply
banjo Jon
2024-04-30 03:35:17 UTC
Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly confessed
that all members of the Republican Party were conspiring to have US
President Joe Biden “murdered in office,” and have RFK Jr.
"assassinated" according to reliable media reports from last week.
Pluted Pup
2024-04-30 05:05:17 UTC
Post by banjo Jon
Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly confessed
that all members of the Republican Party were conspiring to have US
President Joe Biden "murdered in office," and have RFK Jr.
"assassinated" according to reliable media reports from last week.
It sure is an easy world where there are no
evil organizations, gangs or united fronts. The
only people left to be scared of are individual
crackpots.
badgolferman
2024-04-30 10:16:05 UTC
Post by banjo Jon
Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly confessed
that all members of the Republican Party were conspiring to have US
President Joe Biden “murdered in office,” and have RFK Jr.
"assassinated" according to reliable media reports from last week.
Sounds like you've been watching MSNBC or The View...
--
"My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating." ~
Ashleigh Brilliant
Sharx335
2024-04-30 16:22:49 UTC
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly confessed
that all members of the Republican Party were conspiring to have US
President Joe Biden “murdered in office,” and have RFK Jr.
"assassinated" according to reliable media reports from last week.
Sounds like you've been watching MSNBC or The View...
The View--what a nest of vipers. MSNBC what an example of how low and
biased major media has become.
Socrates
2024-04-30 16:35:46 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly confessed
that all members of the Republican Party were conspiring to have US
President Joe Biden “murdered in office,” and have RFK Jr.
"assassinated" according to reliable media reports from last week.
Sounds like you've been watching MSNBC or The View...
The View--what a nest of vipers. MSNBC what an example of how low and
biased major media has become.
LOL, right. Has major media ever been laid back and unbiased? If you
want to see mellow professional journalism visit Fox but keep your meds
handy. :)
Sharx335
2024-04-30 17:46:04 UTC
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
Republican Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene reportedly confessed
that all members of the Republican Party were conspiring to have US
President Joe Biden “murdered in office,” and have RFK Jr.
"assassinated" according to reliable media reports from last week.
Sounds like you've been watching MSNBC or The View...
The View--what a nest of vipers. MSNBC what an example of how low and
biased major media has become.
LOL, right. Has major media ever been laid back and unbiased? If you
want to see mellow professional journalism visit Fox but keep your meds
handy.  :)
Really? I, and you, too, are old enough to remember the later 50s and
60s...broadcasters like Walter Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley, etc. I
recall much more focus on the FACTS, e.g. the where, when, who, etc of a
story rather than none too disguised opinions. And, generally, NEUTRAL
tones of voice, facial expressions, etc which, all too often give away
the real belief of the broadcaster. 80% of the time it is woke/liberal/PC.
Socrates
2024-04-30 20:52:01 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
[...]
Agreed.

80% of the time it is woke/liberal/PC.

LOL, where do you come up with these handy labels? What has changed, I
believe, is the news business evolved from public service programing
where accuracy was valued into a battle for ratings and profits.

Swaying public opinion became more important than informing. Cronkite
and his peers could report the news without showing much bias or emotions.

The only place I see that now is on PBS.

The truth is that the U.S. is neither a democracy, nor a republic.
Americans are ruled by a corporatocracy, a partnership of
"too-big-to-fail" corporations, wealthy elite and government officials.

The opinions of We the People have been ignored on a national level for
decades. While the corporate media repeats the myth that the United
States of America is a democracy, many Americans are no longer buying
it. The news business has evolved into imitation soap operas.

The insane immigration statistics just add to our cultural devolution.
Sharx335
2024-04-30 22:54:21 UTC
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
[...]
You want to see insane immigration stats--go no further than
Canada...over a million last year and mainly from areas that do not
share Western values.
Socrates
2024-05-01 02:13:31 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
[...]
And those immigrants tend to not share Canadian values or practice birth
control, right?
Sharx335
2024-05-01 18:04:40 UTC
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
[...]
If I were to immigrate to, say, India, would it not be reasonable for ME
to adapt to INDIAN VALUES, and not insist on foisting the values of my
former country onto my new country?
Bob
2024-05-01 21:29:41 UTC
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by Socrates
Post by Sharx335
Post by badgolferman
Post by banjo Jon
[...]
Crikey. Was India an informed choice Sharx?

With the multiculturalist mythology foisted on us sans a referendum, my
country (and yours also?) values expedience above all else.

Given India refused entry to it's own expatriates suspected of returning
home with intent to vote against their elected 'Leader', precisely what are
these "INDIAN VALUES"?
--
Using Free PhoNews on Android