Tier 1
Jon
2011-11-06 21:11:27 UTC
You come from nearly lethal starvation and someone presents you with
abundant food, which is heaven to eat. But not so fast. Your body is used
to no food and too much all of a sudden causes burnout. Later the food
vendor realizes you need food and jacks up the price to starve you to death
all over, back to square one without food. You need food so decapitate the
son of a bitch and eat up all his food for nothing. Justice is served and
you walk out a survivor with a full belly.
Jon
2011-11-06 21:18:30 UTC
She's the slime of raw sewage, just like her dad. She forces her way into
people without their consent, inflicts damage and runs. Except I am her
prison and she can't get out. Some faggot who fucks her is fucking me. I
don't think twice about going into her cell, inflict damage and stay there
to inflict more later. Too bad. She almost had it made, but she's too weak
to take the heat. I will systematically dissect her until I get some
answers. true la

Jon
2011-11-07 17:37:14 UTC
She is in a constant state of astonishment and bewilderment over the
simplest little things. She is in a constant state of happiness and mania.
She is permanently stuck in the emotional maturity of a 4 year old.

She gets overwhelmed easily when things don't go her way. She pouts and
threatens suicide. Then everybody serves her every beckoning call, which is
usually more money. Carolyn likes a lot of money.
Jon
2011-11-07 17:54:54 UTC
If Carolyn committed suicide, the world would be a better place for all the
rest of us.

She is no different from her dad. Forcing her way uninvited into her
victims' lives, harassing them relentlessly, attempting to orchestrate their
deaths (which she's been successful at a few times), imposing her hideous
slime scum onto people against their will.

Personally I'm glad she's depressed, but I would be even happier if she were
dead.
Jon
2011-11-07 18:07:30 UTC
Walmart milk is double the price of Kroger milk today. Walmart makes all
these fancy claim that they'll match the price of their competitors, but
then they make you fumble around with all the paperwork for it, wasting gas
and time. Why doesn't Walmart do all the research on their competitor's
prices and adjust the prices accordingly their own damned selves?

Not a couple months ago we bought a microwave from Walmart for $176.00, a
General Electric. It nearly started a house fire. The garbage Walmart
sells with their hyped up lowest prices con makes me stay away from the
joint. Oh. I put a product review up for the microwave on Walmart's web
site, but they didn't publish it.
Jon
2011-11-07 18:29:02 UTC
Carolyn is weak and fragile so she surrounds herself with pretty people who
tell her lies and thugs for her imaginary enemies.

Then she complains she can't make her own decisions because everyone else
makes them for her. She complains she has no independence because she
depends on quacks and fiends.

Then she boasts she is a "survivor," just saying it so people will believe
it and somehow make it true, when the only thing she has really "survived"
is a particularly heavy period one month and a kernel she picked out of her
teeth from eating corn on the cob once. The only hardship she has ever
"survived" is a broken fingernail.

She has to keep track of her alters for all the lies she tells, and she
can't remember anything from the last lie she told.

Carolyn has wants and needs but never gets them met because everyone runs
her life but herself. She's constantly empty and hollow and carries around
a void. Without regard to particulars or details, she's not sure what her
last conversation was about, but she enjoys the energy she harvested from
it, and she needs a constant supply of other's energies to fill her empty
soul.

At the bottom of it lies the truth: she instigates death and hell. The rest
is just to gloss it over and cover it up.
Jon
2011-11-08 02:00:12 UTC
Carolyn is no damsel in distress. She's not a victim. She uses people.
She is a sociopath who has no feelings of connectivity with people but
exploits them when they have feelings for her. When she was growing up her
father had the hots for her and masturbated over her incessantly. In the
process he absorbed her into his fantasy world, a world that Carolyn
actively participated in with her father and exploited him for money with
her provocativeness. In the household Carolyn made a point of bending over
in front of him so he could see her ass and her panties. Sometimes she
liked to hug him and rub herself up against his dick. She liked to sit on
his lap and feel his hard on. She never felt anything for him, she just did
it to sex her father out of money. He wasn't guiltless about it. He never
touched her but jerked off over her justifying it was better than physical
incest, which it wasn't.

But Carolyn would tell her friends and boyfriends that she was his victim.
She used frequent sex with different boys to compete with her daddy and see
if he would leave her alone, which she never actually wanted to happen. She
just sang the tune for sympathy and money.

Carolyn is transparent lacking the structure of character and a constant
chameleon around people to fit in. She is also responsible for several
homicides. One was my classmate Cynthia Jane Anderson. Another she boasts
was the only man she ever loved, but she stabbed her beloved in the back and
he died. Yet another is a girl she bullied until she committed suicide.

Carolyn is constantly manic and overconfident. She considers herself
invincible. Daddy always bailed her out and now that he's dead she expects
everyone else to.

There is a small part of her identity left and her exploits are contingent
on suppressing it into a small space of her mind and keeping it there.
However sometimes she loses control over it and it explodes in violent
outbursts resulting in yet another casualty. Those fall in love with its
opposite about her, which is why she considers all men's affections for her
fake.
Jon
2011-11-08 02:32:20 UTC
She had to have sex to get me out of her head. She went on the street and
got picked up by a 12 inch rod. They went to a hotel and he gave it to her
anally. Then she sucked off her own shit. Then she got it up her pussy
hitting her uterus. BANG BANG BANG she shot him 3 times with her pistol.

Down at the police station she shared a cage with a bunch of other women.
She provoked them. They broke her neck, paralyzing her. Then they pounded
her head on the concrete, damaging her brain. Then they stabbed her and she
bled.
Jon
2011-11-08 14:27:53 UTC
I had to be around people of faith before I cultivated any faith; and once I
did and got the gist of it, I no longer needed to be around people of faith
to have faith. I might become a person of faith to help cultivate faith in
others, but so far nobody is asking. I'm not shoving my religion down
anybody's throat. Desperation is our greatest asset, and people sink into
desperation wonderfully all on their own. It is then up to me to give them
an ever so slight love touch to help them begin ascent out of their
self-made hell, and be with them on the trek to their long hard climb out of
it ahead. Along the way they will have slips as well.

My faith consists of surrendering my problems to the altar, stepping back,
gathering my person, living in the now, and changing what the fuck I can
change about the matter and leaving the rest to Nature, the roll of the
dice. As you may have gathered there are a few people who have offended me
who I wish dead. I may not choose to kill them but surrender them to the
altar, praying I be avenged, stepping back, gathering my person, living in
the now and grilling the bitch in any way, shape or form I can to prod her
on further down into the abyss where she fucking belongs.

"Nature, the roll of the dice.." but God has more intelligence and is more
potent than this. watch out.
Tex
2011-11-08 16:08:49 UTC
Post by Jon
My faith consists of surrendering my problems to the altar, stepping back,
gathering my person, living in the now, and changing what the fuck I can
change about the matter and leaving the rest to Nature, the roll of the
dice. As you may have gathered there are a few people who have offended me
who I wish dead. I may not choose to kill them but surrender them to the
altar, praying I be avenged, stepping back, gathering my person, living in
the now and grilling the bitch in any way, shape or form I can to prod her
on further down into the abyss where she fucking belongs.
Broken heart ... ain't enough core left to rebuild ... only hope is a
transplant! Maybe a one way trip on an ice cube as your smallness
would require nothing bigger.

Dried crusty brown blood instead of a steady stream pumping blue ...
without her you will never be able to be you! At one time I would have
defended the offended ... now my heart has a gapping wound ... sliced
thru & thru which bright red it bleds only to turn crusty brown. Strap
yourself down tis' a hurricane a' comin' ... wouldn't want you blowin'
away.

Nature, Mother, ain't got much concern for now and no desire to shape
the form as it continues down the abyss ... just watch out for the
splashback when it hits and goes splat!
Jon
2011-11-08 16:07:47 UTC
I don't listen to Jack FM 100.5 out of Bellaire. Their commentaries are too
caustic. The last I heard they were talking as if their listeners were
jerking off to their music. I hate to break Jack's bubble, but he just
isn't that goddamned important to me. What' s he talking about? Is there
cum crusted all over his studio or something? Pretty wierdo wackos
broadcast from that hill. They closed the last station down there for
statutory rape of minors. Maybe Jack FM is trying to walk in their
footsteps?
Jon
2011-11-08 18:16:25 UTC
Pretty much WWIII is going on outside my window. I'm not sure what to do
about it.

When all else fails I play my banjo.

Anybody got a problem with that?
Jon
2011-11-09 02:28:58 UTC
Oh? You're a congressman? How impressive. Can you pitch that pile of
manure out back for me? I know it's above your qualifications, but if you
pay me $50.00 I will grace you with the privilege.

Time for the American-French Revolution and the guillotines in the street.
Look at their big pig asses. They waddle around Capitol Hill. If you push
them they roll down the steps like a basketball.

Do they have a clue? They consider themselves victims. Wanna suck on Dolly
Parton's tit? Mommy can change everything. Let the biparties aim and
shoot. Too late. We forgot to tell them their guns were rigged to
backfire.

Money is free. Just print more of it. It seems more to cause that Charles
Manson demonstrated more ethical behavior than CONGRESSMEN.

back stabbing mother fuckers
Jon
2011-11-09 02:41:16 UTC
web site of..

"The collective writings of and about Jack Wesolowski"

if you're too lazy to make it, shut the hell up
Jon
2011-11-09 02:52:11 UTC
What about the original "Goodbye Norma Jean?" instead of the same piano
echoes of death in "Goodbye England's Rose?"

Was the second take supposed to be better than the original? It's not. All
you can think about is Princess Di and not Marilyn Monroe.

What a fuck-up. Leave it to Sir Faggot John.
Jon
2011-11-09 03:06:05 UTC
Feeling good can be mistaken for love, but it isn't always love. For
instance in Carolyn's case, she sets the trap. She fabricates attention to
her victim. He takes the bait and he's all hers. Then she persuades him
into unethical behavior, which wrecks his life and Carolyn has successfully
accomplished her mission and dumps him.

It's too bad though, because she thought she had me, but it was the other
way around. I had her and still have her. She's the wind stuck in place
around the tree branches. I'm the branches and she's the wind. You can
harness the wind to run motors in sewage aerator systems. That's all her
wind is good for. It farts out of her stinking asshole.

I don't need proof. I know. Carolyn deserves the same death that Cynthia
Jane Anderson went through, and nobody knows the details of that than
Carolyn herself. She's on the other end of the stick. It's Carolyn's turn
now, and her internal bleeding is no mistake.
Jon
2011-11-09 03:21:35 UTC
Carolyn is like the wind and I'm like a 1000 acre stand of 100' tall White
Oaks.

so, she thinks she's hot shit and all, the evasive wind and all that
garbage.

So the 1000 acres of trees is enclosed in a box and the box filled up with
epoxy resin, hardened solid around every inch of tree.

And that's all Carolyn consists of today: a dried out old maid.

she's stuck in me and I own her. she's powerless to escape. her breezy
hair days are over.

... insurance that she'll be prosecuted for the disappearance of Cynthia
Jane Anderson, or fall by the same sword she used to stab Jane to death.
Jon
2011-11-09 03:42:49 UTC
I was persecuted from above. I overcame that persecution. Now I am above
the above. Does that make sense? You know I really don't give a fuck what
makes sense to you and what doesn't. There has been hell to pay, and it is
going to go on and on and on and on. Someday after I die, heaven holds
sweeter plans for me.

I will be avenged of my adversaries, and they will live to know what hell
really is.
Jon
2011-11-09 04:06:58 UTC
Carolyn writes...

I'm sorry I killed your friend, but dad made me do it. I was only 17 and I
should be tried as a minor if I am tried at all. Me and dad worked together
to try and kill you too over the years, but you always managed to escape us.
Then we gave up trying. You are right that I assisted dad's suicide. I
administered the lethal dose of poison to him. It was supposed to clear up
all the problems, but instead it created more. I didn't like killing my own
dad, and he might have been more help had he lived at least a few more
years. I can't stand my husband but for all that goes I can't stand any
man. I'm a lesbian, dominant.

I know it's the right thing to do but I won't turn myself in. Everyone else
involved would be prosecuted as well. I know Jane was your friend and I'm
sorry I killed her... but not really. You really brought that on yourself
by provoking me and dad to take action and kill her. It didn't turn out the
success that we planned. You lose a little and we lose a little. So give
it up. You are not getting anywhere, so why bother? If I had the nerve I'd
kill you myself, just to shut you up about the whole ordeal.
Jon
2011-11-09 05:03:13 UTC
Carolyn:

Your skin has the warmth of raw sewage exuding methane, phlegm, warm urine
tumor excrement.