Drunk man chops off his own head with a chainsaw
e***@myplace.com
2013-03-23 12:19:03 UTC
http://www.oddee.com/item_96982.aspx

There are TEN stories on this website about Autoamputation.

It appears most of them were drunk.

These are just a few of the stories.

---

Krystof Azninski, the man who chopped off his own head with a chainsaw
in 1995

Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being
Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski,
30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip
naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over
the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing
a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone,
Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," he swung at
his own head and chopped it off. "It's funny," said one companion, "when
he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."

The Latvian man who cut off his own penis in a drunken bet

Strongly under the influence of alcohol, the 30-year-old man made a bet
with his friend for 1 000 lats ($1 800) that he would cut off his penis.
He was brought to hospital in Riga, Latvia severely bleeding. His penis
was with him in a plastic bag. (Link)
Pepperoni
It is called sawicide
e***@gmail.com
2015-07-06 00:19:04 UTC
Post by e***@myplace.com
in 1995
Post by e***@myplace.com
Polish farmer Krystof Azninski, who staked a strong claim to being
Europe's most macho man by cutting off his own head in 1995. Azninski,
30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip
naked and play some "men's games". Initially they hit each other over
the head with frozen turnips, but then one man upped the ante by seizing
a chainsaw and cutting off the end of his foot. Not to be outdone,
Azninski grabbed the saw and, shouting "Watch this then," he swung at
his own head and chopped it off. "It's funny," said one companion, "when
he was young he put on his sister's underwear. But he died like a man."
---------------------------------
U-666-SlimeTube - GOD & TRUTH R FORBIDDEN & R SPAMMED = MURDERED!
Over the Forth of July WeekEND, while Others Lit Off FIRE-CRACKERS, I FOUGHT
Sheer EVIL on SITE ----> [ WRONGLY CONVICTED ] <----
ScumBag Owner: Documentary(LIARS)!
USER FACE of the OWNER: [ a Silly Cartoon of a MeerKat ]!!!
Name of ONE of the GOD & TRUTH MURDERERS--> [ AC-GILL-PIE ] ....
I Firmly Believe that U-SLIME-Tube should be the ONE PLACE where
GOD & TRUTH MUST = LIARS & SLIME!!!! but NOPE ----->
You-SLIME-Tube - OWNERS - Have CREATED a ---> [ SPAM / MURDER Button ]!!!
Soooo, therefore ANY LIAR SLIME BAG,
when Challenged, just GO to the [ SLIME BUTTON @ Right ] & MURDER yet another
FOOL for GOD & TRUTH, who is willing to WASTE thar WeekEND Posting
GOD & TRUTH on LIAR-SLIME SITES such as ----->
[ WRONGLY CONVICTED ]
========================== July 5, 2015. As a PERSON of GOD, there is
NOTHING I'd rather DO MORE (including having Sex with Hillary or Michelle),
than to HELP ANY VICTIM of CRIME!!!!
==========================
BECAUSE of MY QUEST, I: ***@gmail.com /
POB 2901, Salem, Oregon 97308.
have NOW BEEN MURDERED by
LIAR SCUM [ Wrongly Convicted , Documentary(MeerKat Face) & AC-GiLL-PIE ]
8 (Ocho) TIMES!!!
Murder # 1 - ***@gmail.com
Murder # 2 - Robert.Salem
Murder # 3 - Proud.Salem.Martyr
Murder # 4 - Robert.Gun.Robertson [ MY Bastard Born name to a Birth Bitch ]
Murder # 5 - Activate.Fiasco (In Memory of Office Max - Fiasco)
Murder # 6 - ***@gmail.com
Murder # 7 - ***@gmail.com (I Believe in GOD Based on FACTS)!
[ I am NOT a Jesus-FUK because Jesus was a LIAR & a DickSUCKER!!! ]
Murder # 8 - ***@gmail.com
==========================
I had POSTED UNDER JUSTIN Martyr & in 10-minutes I was EXTERMINATED!!!
Then I had to CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT:MAKE a NEW PASS Code, Information,
Check Boxes, Male, Birth Date, DO a Zombie Test, Give Up my Primary G-Mail Account, PHONE Number,
GET a 6-Digit Code, TYPE in 6-Digit Code, NOW DO a Series of Start Ups,
DRAG OVER MY Photo from Lap Top, DO a CROP to Even IT UP .....
Making More & More ACCOUNTS - OVER & OVER & OVER Again IS a LOT
of BULL SHIT!!!
ALL it TAKES is just ONE GOD-Hating, DICK SUCKER such as AC-GiLL-PIE,
to Click on [ MURDER the GOD Loving FREAK who CHALLENGED ME ]
& MY ACCOUNT is NOW MURDERED!!! NOW I MUST:
Make Another Account, NEW PASS Word, Check & Type in Answers,
ZOMBIE TEST, Phone Number, Get Another 6-Digit Code, Crop Another Photo ...
========================
Ron Glick - I GOT your E-Mail & I DID SEND a REPLY .7:p.m. July 4, 2015.
BUT then MY ACCOUNT & ALL MY POSTINGS were MURDERED by God-Hating
SLIME Owner of [ WRONGLY CONVICTED ] & by [ AC GiLL PIE ]
The Fire Works is About to BEGIN!!!! the 4th of July & there is NO Such THING
as TRUTH ALLOWED on U-SLIME-TUBE!!!
There Should be a LAW that Protects: FREEDOM of TRUTH....!!!!!
AC - GILL - PIE, MADE CLAIMS that are PROVEN LIES!!!
NOW AC GILL - PIE - just [ SPAMS ] my Postings!!! SCAM BAG!!!
WORSE: U-SLIME-TUBE, Allows this Kind of SLIME & Even PUT there SLIME
Button NEXT to EVERY PERSON's POSTING!
THINK: Criminal PUTS GUN to YOUR HEAD!!! YOU TALK, SCUM Shoots!!!
I am the VICTIM!!! U-SLIME-TUBE are MURDER CRIMINALS!!!
U-SLIME-TUBE - PROHIBITS the POSTING of TRUTH on U-SLIME TUBE!!!
AC GILL PIE, IF You KNEW of ONE Innocent Victim in America,
IT WOULDN'T BE a SECRET!!! THE BURDEN of PROOF IS upon
the Alleger - YOU Acgueoksothbsde!!!!! PIE / AC-GILL-PIE!!! Example:
Prisoner 2114168 At Prison, 2600 Great Bend, Hogs Spill, Ohio,
Shot 2-Scum Bags in SELF Defense & GOT Locked UP with OUT ANY TRIAL of FACTS!!!
SIR,
I have a HATRED for YOU TALKERS, withOUT FACTS!!!
I have a HATRED for YOU BUTT HO TALKERS!
----------------------------
I am BANNED from Useing My Beautiful name by GOD-Hating SLIME!
Fred Exley
2015-07-06 02:20:18 UTC
WCSH reported that 22-year-old Devon Staples and his friends were
drinking at the time of the incident. It reportedly happened in the
backyard of one of Staples’ friend’s homes in Calais, Maine.

Staples placed a fireworks mortar tube on his head and set it off,
according to the state Department of Public Safety. He died instantly
after the firework exploded.

http://myfox8.com/2015/07/05/man-launches-firework-off-the-top-of-his-head-dies-instantly/